On the Stoneman Miriquidi you dive into the depths of the mythical Dunkelwald.
As always: You choose your starting point yourself - just as it suits you best. You can also choose the date of your ride within the season completely free.
Stages for your Bronze Tour (3 days) on the Stoneman Miriquidi Road
11 tips for your Bronze-Tour (3 days) on the Stoneman Miriquidi Road
- The Stoneman Miriquidi can be done in three days. Start at 9am at the latest, depending on performance level and length of day. This way you have enough buffer for breaks – especially at the many highlights and attractions – or if something unforeseen should happen.
- On the road without luggage transfer: Have you brought everything you need for your overnight stay?
- Have a close look at the Roadbook in your starter pack and read the stage descriptions. Above all, memorize the danger points!
- Check the weather forecast and take appropriate clothing with you. Temperatures change between altitudes and the weather in the mountains can change quickly!
- Download the latest GPS track to your phone to be on the safe side. This way, if in doubt, you will be able to quickly ascertain whether you are still on track.
- The best way to use the GPS is to use an app that can save maps offline. Maps.me and HereWeGo work well.
- You will receive the current GPS track by e-mail after your starter pack reservation. The issuing offices and accommodation partners also always have the current GPS track with all seasonal adjustments.
- Take enough water and food. Fill up your water reserves, every time you pass a waterhole. The next one may be temporarily inaccessible.
- Take time to read the information board at the checkpoints. This gives you a moment to calm down, take a break and sharpen your eyes for the next stage.
- Especially if you're riding alone: Inform the issuing office of your starter package if you return later than planned or if you're forced to cancel. You will find the phone number in the Roadbook in your starter package. Take a whistle with you if you ride alone!
- In order to be reachable on the Czech section through the mobile phone network, you should set up your phone accordingly.
Do you stay overnight with our official lodging partners during your Bronze Tour? Then we offer you a luggage transfer as an additional service. For a service fee your luggage will be brought directly to your next lodging partner and will wait for you in the evening.